Monday 21 January 2019

A Flooded Road




Ok, so here's what happened in the real world:
Our neighbourhood can sometimes flood if we get a sudden, heavy, rainfall. My neighbours across the street would sometimes go to either side of the hill we were both in the middle of and let oncoming traffic know that the water was deeper then it looked, and to go around the side street which was safer. One particular time, a very rude individual paused to listen to my neighbour (who is the same age as me and at the time I think we were still in high school), paused for a second and then swerved around my neighbour and floored it into the mini lake forming in the road.
Which he then stalled his car in and we (who were watching) cheered on the car to get stuck. Had this person not been so rude, we probably would've made sure he got out of the area safely. Fortunately for him, his car started back up and he was able to continue driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment