Saturday 5 January 2019

A Big Decision My Friends and Relations....

Hello my Friends and Relations!
 
This year/past few months has got me thinking about my schedule and how I budget my time. Especially this Christmas and New Year break, where I thought I'd have time to play catch up on comics but ended up playing catch up on rest.
 
I've been very busy with work and home life, that I've been really struggling to keep up with the 3 comics a week. I've come to the decision that for the next few months I'm going to go down to only ONE comic a week. 
 
This also means that I'd be dropping Jacques & Kay for a while. This is probably for the best since I want J&K to be more than it is. When I first started it, I thought that maybe it could go the route of Sherman's Lagoon on how that comic will often touch on the environment while still being funny.
But I haven't had the time or energy needed to get J&K to that level. 
 
I'm hoping once my job goes on hiatus that I'll be able to pick things back up again, but as it stands now; I'm starting to run on fumes here.
 
I've given this a LOT of thought and sought advice from many people, and I think this is the best current course of action.
 
So starting sometime next week (this upcoming week 7-11 will be the normal 3 comic schedule) I'll be going down to one Once Upon a Donna comic per week.
 
I'm sorry it's come down to this and I hope you all understand.
 
Thank you, always, for reading my comics and I hope to continue somehow brightening your day. 
Donna 


No comments:

Post a Comment