Friday 22 June 2018

A short break...

Hello my Friends and Relations!

Thank you for bearing with me with this adjusted schedule, and I hope you have all been enjoying the Guest Comics and Art Work that keeps getting sent in on Fridays.
 I have been blown away by the amount of it all! Thank you!

That being said, I'm going to be taking a week off from the comic (I'm going on a bit of a vacation) so there won't be any updates this coming week (probably, we'll see if I can find wifi or not...)
 I'm sorry for the short notice, I feel bad just leaving it like this, even if it's just for the week.
 I'm really looking forward to this break. I desperately need this time to recharge my batteries and "unplug" myself for a while.

I'm also hoping to get caught up a bit on the comics while I'm on vacation so I can maybe, maybe, get a regular Friday Once Upon a Donna comic going again. But I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for being such caring and understanding people!
You truly are amazing!
-Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment