Saturday 7 April 2018

Hiatus?

Hello my Friends and Relations.

I'm writing this post as a "heads up" that Once Upon a Donna and Jacques & Kay may be going on a bit of a Hiatus.

Those of you who know me personally, know that I currently work two jobs and that my comics are done on the side and earn me no money from it (stupid ad revenue policies). Quite frankly when I started this series, I was using is as an excuse to remain constantly drawing and learn how to keep a personal schedule for Freelancing, having just finished an animation program as my province got rid of the Film Tax Credit, making jobs in animation few and far between.
I was quite surprised to see that people actually enjoyed the comic!

One of my current jobs is going to require more hours from me, and I'm not sure what that is going to mean for the comic. It may mean that the comics will stop for a few months, or they may be more sporadic, or it may mean that nothing will change at all. I don't know.
 
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up instead of cutting it cold turkey one day.
This up coming Monday and Wednesday will have the usual comics, but beyond that, I don't know.
If it is a full Hiatus, I do intend to come back and continue Once Upon a Donna and Jacques & Kay. It won't be a complete end.

Thank you for reading these silly comics about my family, and a Rabbit and Crow.

I'll keep you posted on what the plan is.

Donna

2 comments:

  1. I believe that you will find us here waiting! Keep up the great work! And seriously, take breaks as needed.

    ReplyDelete