Sunday 4 January 2015

Dr. Oliver to the Rescue






















I feel better now!
Sorry for the lack of comics over the past few weeks, but I got reeeeally sick over Christmas and it took a lot out of me. But I'm on the mends now, so comics should resume back to there usual schedule.
How was your guys' Christmas and New Years? Did everybody have a good time, or were you super sick like me?
Personally I'm glad it's 2015. Good riddance, I say, to 2014. For me, 2014 started on a despairing note and ended on a pathetic whimper. The middle lingered between melancholy and chaotic.
As is life I suppose.
Time to move forward.

I will be updating the Commission and Fantasy pages soon! I had a variety of things I worked on this past year, and I have permission to showcase some of it, so you will see a small sampling of what I've been up to!
I am also hoping to begin a new project with some friends this year, but I will keep you posted as we figure out more of the details on that.

So here's to a New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment