Wednesday 5 July 2017

Think Fast Rabbit...

There is a big ol' Rabbit that lives near my work. He doesn't seem to be too scared of people, but he's smart enough to stay away. Unfortunately he's not smart enough to realize when everyone can see him. And there are crows everywhere.
In a few days I'll be going on a summer break, and as such I'm going to take a bit of a break from Once Upon A Donna. I need a bit of a breather from the usual day to day life, so I'm going to take a break and "recharge". There will still be regular updates, but I will be posting a couple of different sort of comics, starting with the introduction of Jacques and Kay: The city Rabbit and Crow. Then another sort of comic called Little Lois, which will be stories my Mom has told me from when she was a kid. Hopefully you get some enjoyment out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment