Friday 14 September 2012

....I'll stop talking....

Well the 'Fight or Flight' segment is done for now. I thought about doing a couple more, but mabey i'll do a 'Return of the Fight or Flight' later.
I didn't upload a comic yesterday because I was VERY busy working on a slideshow for a certain sisters wedding.
What? WHAT?!?! I don't have to post everyday! I don't have to post ANYDAY!
Oh I can't stay mad at you.
But to be serious I may not be able to post everyday, you may just have to take these comics as they come, considering I didn't really plan on making them in the first place. I just kind of started and haven't stopped.
So yeah. I may also upload a drawing later to make up for the lack of comic. We'll see. We'll seeeeeee.


BAM. Pirate Princess.

1 comment:

  1. Donna don't you realize that ever since you've become a big shot comic artist, you owe it to the loyal fans that follow you comic religiosity. The await anxiously to see what masterpieces you'll bestow to the world because in there eyes you are the soul reason why living each day to make a difference for others is the most important lesson you can pass down to your fellow man, and that's how planet earth was made from mayonnaise.

    ReplyDelete